Case Study: Allied Fire & Security
Allied Fire & Security is one of the Pacific Northwest’s oldest security, lock, and safe companies. With branches in Portland, Seattle, and Spokane, the business grew to be one of the largest in the industry, recognized by Security Dealer Magazine in the nation’s top 100
Being a B2C and B2B online store, and the freight requirements for large-scale safes made the business a bit more complex than the typical e-commerce store. The store was an extension of a 60 year old safe, lock, and security company located in Spokane, Washington, Allied Fire & Security, and had a long time relationship with all the major safe manufacturers in the country. This allowed them to set up a drop-ship model for the majority of their safes.
All of the above cutting severely into the net profit margin of the business as well as inhibiting net sales potential. The website had one 5% banner on it for months and no campaigns to drive additional sales from email or online channels. In addition, selling on marketplaces, such as Amazon and Ebay were cutting on average 12% into the gross profit margin, thereby, reducing the bottom line overall average. The business was projecting under a 2% net profit margin at the most, possibly being in the negative, with the current business decisions and setup.
- Website traffic increased from an average of 20 users per day to 100 users daily by mid-2015
- Lead call volumes from marketing tracking increased to an average of 120 per day
- Each branch saw a minimum of a 20% increase in qualified lead flow and opportunities in the pipeline
- The number of qualified leads as opposed to the previous unqualified lead intake raised the average revenue per customer and allowed for
- leaning up teams as well as reducing the need for additional employees
- End of year net profit for the business increased to over $1M in 2015 and continued this trend through the end of 2017
Desiree is a veritable genius at marketing and conversion who has made quite a bit of money for several companies in executive management positions. She spends a portion of her time helping Cloud Potential with its campaigns.
Having Desiree help you is a little bit like clinging desperately to the wing of a soaring jetliner. She will make your goals happen, with or without you. Full steam ahead.